Monday, November 06, 2006

Messing up with YIM

Months ago someone asked me that if the login picture(animated one) of Yahoo Instant Messenger changeable or not ,that time I was not interested indeed ,I thought it is something to do with yahoo binaries or something like that, today I was messing up with yahoo trying to see what is all that buzz about it especially in tmy country see some of yahoo messenger tools that someone interested to build www.zaidrix.com .

So lets get down with the bissiness inorder to change yahoo login picture simply go to yahoo messenger directory
in my pc:
C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messengerand backup the login.swf ,and then put any picture of yours like .jpg,.bmp,.gif ,or .swf that you made and rename that file to login.swf ,of course not to mention to shut off yahoo messenger first .

Now Launch the messenger and there should be a picture you have chosen displayed .
[The above tested on yahoo messenger 7]

Labels:

Smilar pages

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"u leet dude...but be careful some software cost money"

6:08 PM  
Blogger buggycoder said...

/me is smiling!
you are the leet3er dude :D

6:23 AM  
Blogger buggycoder said...

btw I want that thebroken movies ,do u have it?

6:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home