Tuesday, August 19, 2008

PHP Mailer with attachment enabled

After some time searching on internet I tried to find a suitable php script support attachment in a way that is well established through html form .
I found several examples but it didnt satisfy my needs . So after a while of copying and pasting from the internet free source php snippets codes ,and after some reading about php (reflecting my bad background concerning that language) I finally created this PHP based emailer with attachment enabled ,it helps to send fake emails of course, but it all depends on the hands and mind of the user of that code.

you can download it from here
or view from here

Labels: ,

Smilar pages

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve.O said...

Thanks so much, this is exactly what I was looking for. I was banging my head against the wall for a couple hours trying to hack the different snippets together as well.

-Steve Ottenad
www.steveottenad.com

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home